Thursday 23 October 2014

2PHAT JETTISONED HIP HOP FOR GOSPEL MUSIC.


2phat droped hip hop for gospel music.the cor-founder of coded tunes set to drop album in novermber. Olabosoye Daramola popularly known as 2phat has finally joined the likes of Obiwon, Bouque, Lara George that switch from the mainstream HipHop for less competitative Gospel music genre. Babanla, as finally drop a gospel track that has been receiving massive rotation on radio stations. According to the Ekiti state born rapper, music to me is all about messages. " I believe in good music, me praising God is nobody's business! I am an adult so i have right to do what i feel is right for me. My fans should expect more good music from me" he says. The Bere mi exponet as already finalised work on his album project.
we say good luck to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 wknowme